Frequently Asked Questions
What are back issues?
Back issues include older issues of the magazine. Available back issues can be purchased from this website. Prices may vary, and the availability of an issue may differ according to customer demand.
I am having trouble placing an order. What can I do?
You can call 1-800-274-6800 to order by phone. All single copy orders must be paid at the time of order. You will need to provide the name of the magazine, exact cover date of the issue, and the number of copies you wish to order.
Why does my issue have a white subscription box? That's not how it looked when I saw it onscreen/ordered it.
Some issues may include a white subscription box in the bottom left corner of the magazine cover. Though this is not how the image appeared in the Back Issues Store, it may be what's available for sale.
Can I place an order if I live outside the United States?
If you live in Canada or elsewhere outside the United States and would like to place a back issue order, please call 1-813-979-6828.
We hope this information is helpful. If you have any questions, please contact us:
By E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Phone: 1-800-274-6800
Money Customer Service
Single Copy Desk
PO Box 62120
Tampa, FL 33662-2120
Why do I have two charges for my order on my credit/debit card?
Print issues and digital editions are charged separately.
What are digital editions?
Digital editions are issues available on the iPad®. Digital editions can be purchased from this website.
What digital editions are available?
The current issue of Money and some older issues are available. iPad issues are available beginning with the 12/1/2011 issue.
I have already accessed digital editions of Time Inc. magazines. Is my password different for my newer digital edition purchase?
No, your password will remain the same for all digital editions.
How do I download a digital edition?
For all iPad versions:
- Download and install the Money iPad app from the App Store. If you've already installed the iPad app, proceed to step 2.
- Tap the app icon on your iPad desktop. For iPads with iOS6 or higher, the app will download to Newsstand, which is its own icon on the iPad desktop. Tap the Newsstand icon and the Money app icon will be on the Newsstand shelf.
- Tap the "Sign In" button on the upper right hand corner of the screen.
- Enter your email address and the password you set up. Forgot your password? Click here.
- Tap LIBRARY to view and download available issues.
For additional help with digital edition back issues, please contact us:
By E-mail: email@example.com
By Phone: 1-800-757-7489
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.